We’re First Central Insurance & Technology Group (First Central for short), an award-winning innovative insurance and technology organisation, delivering market-leading motor insurance, underwriting, distribution, finance, technology and legal services.
Are you looking for a new career with a fast-growing, dynamic company? Do you have excellent administration and customer support skills and keen for a change? Well look no further! We need several Claims Administration Handlers to join our Claims Customer team in Haywards Heath, West Sussex.
You'll undertake general administration duties for the claims department to include validating, postal work, supplier payments, filing, scanning claim documentation, responding to customer and internal emails regarding a motor claim within a timely manner and in line with Company procedures.
- Print and reference technical emails and create lists for filing and handing to teams
- Undertake claims filing of post and emails accurately and in a timely manner, ensure files are provided to the correct team and handler
- Process emails that have failed and ensure they are directed to the correct claims team
- Communicating and processing supplier payments within agreed SLA
- Sort and index any emails for the third party and credit hire teams, forward these to be validated
- Take daily post to the correct teams within claims
- Scan and validate any returned post that has been indexed by claims teams
- Date and reference incoming post to ensure it goes to the correct claims team
- Reference, scan, validate and update the spreadsheet for any returned or requested cheques, hand these to the correct handler within claims in a timely manner
- Reference, scan, validate and update the spreadsheet with any signed for or special delivery items ensuring all details are recorded accurately
- Ensure checks are completed for any failed validation, to be pushed through manually.
- Collection of any files from the claims teams to be stored accurately and securely
- Locate files and documents requested by the claims teams
- Return emails and post that has been received with no information requesting further details
- Scan any new claims received via post to the correct team in order for a new claim to be set up and worked
- Ensure that any letters sent from the claims teams are placed in envelopes accurately and sent to the customer
- To ensure compliance with company and other relevant standards/ regulations at all times (including TCF)
- Comply with the requirements, and act in accordance with, the Group Code of Conduct and Fitness and Propriety policies at all times
- Any other reasonable duties
Experience & knowledge:
- Administration experience
- Ability to understand the motor claims administration processes (Desirable)
- Knowledge of FCA requirements (including TCF)
- Understanding of claims in motor insurance
- Good level of communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good time management and organisation skills with the ability to prioritise own work
- Good understanding and ability to use Microsoft Excel
What can we do for you?
We believe we can offer you a great working environment as we’re so passionate about our people. Here are just some of the benefits and perks that we offer…
- Fantastic training and development opportunities
- Employee benefit packages to suit your lifestyle
- Flexible working
- YOUday – we give you an extra day off to celebrate a special day
- The opportunity to take a paid day off each year to do charity work
- A health cash plan
- Help with travel expenses
- The opportunity to buy additional holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Group life assurance
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Professional subscription fees paid
Employee wellbeing is high on the agenda here too. We provide a weekly free fruit delivery, discounted membership at a local health club and access to an Employee Assistance Programme, which promotes physical and emotional wellbeing at work and at home. In addition, we provide wellbeing events throughout the year to support physical and mental health.
For further information on what we can offer and to learn more about this role, feel free to contact our dedicated Recruitment team.