We’re First Central Insurance & Technology Group (First Central for short), an award-winning innovative insurance and technology organisation, delivering market-leading motor insurance, underwriting, distribution, finance, technology and legal services.
Are you looking for a new career in Insurance with a fast-growing, dynamic company? Have you worked in an administration or customer service role? Well we want to hear from you!
We’re on the hunt for Network Support Handlers to join a brand new team within our Performance Function department. This role is a hybrid role with 3 days working from home and 2 days based in our Haywards Heath, West Sussex office.
You'll undertake general administration and housekeeping duties for the Network and Engineering teams within a timely manner and in line with Company procedures. You will be responsible for the day to day operational aspects and ensure a seamless Customer journey.
The hours for this role are Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to:
- Have experience in an administrative role
- Ideally have experience working in a regulated industry
- Have strong communication skills
- To be very well organised and able to juggle multiple tasks or deadlines
- Process the daily task list and allocate, re diary as required
- Provide general administration duties for the engineer’s team
- Allocate work to engineers to ensure all are dealt with in KPI’s and SLA
- Manage the Non-Network repair process
- Dealing with ongoing repair and total loss cases and assisting with any issues that may arise
- Expand knowledge base to assist in the dealing with engineering task, to include Engineering systems, repair technology, valuations and salvage categories
- Process customer e mails and enquiries
- Handling incoming and outbound calls – dealing with businesses and the motoring public
- To ensure compliance with company and other relevant standards/ regulations at all times (including TCF)
- Comply with the requirements, and act in accordance with, the Group Code of Conduct and Fitness and Propriety policies at all times
- Any other reasonable duties
Experience & knowledge:
- Administration experience
- Ability to understand the motor claims administration processes
- Knowledge of FCA requirements (including TCF)
- Understanding of claims in motor insurance
Skills & Qualifications:
- Good level of communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good time management and organisation skills with the ability to prioritise own work
- Good understanding and ability to use Microsoft Excel
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Embrace, embed and incorporate the Company Values
- An organised and proactive approach
- Emphasis on attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- A flexible approach and positive attitude
- Strives to deliver performance targets and drive business improvements to contribute to the success of the business
If you’d like to work for an award-winning employer in a fast-paced environment, apply now!
Want to know what it’s really like to work at First Central? Take a look at our Glassdoor reviews.
What can we do for you?
We believe we can offer you a great working environment as we’re so passionate about our people. Here are just some of the benefits and perks that we offer…
- Fantastic training and development opportunities
- Employee benefit packages to suit your lifestyle
- Flexible working
- YOUday – we give you an extra day off to celebrate a special day
- The opportunity to take a paid day off each year to do charity work
- A health cash plan
- Help with travel expenses
- The opportunity to buy additional holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Group life assurance
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Professional subscription fees paid
Employee wellbeing is high on the agenda here too. We provide a weekly free fruit delivery, discounted membership at a local health club and access to an Employee Assistance Programme, which promotes physical and emotional wellbeing at work and at home. In addition, we provide wellbeing events throughout the year to support physical and mental health.
For further information on what we can offer and to learn more about this role, feel free to contact our dedicated Recruitment team.