We’re First Central Insurance & Technology Group (First Central for short), an award-winning innovative insurance and technology organisation, delivering market-leading motor insurance, underwriting, distribution, finance, technology and legal services.
Do you want to work for a forward-thinking, agile and fast-growing business with great colleagues? If so, you may just be the person we're looking for!
We have a CRM Lead role available in either Haywards Heath, West Sussex, Salford Quays, Manchester or to work remotely from home. We have a hybrid working arrangement here at First Central, so even if you're based from the office, we wouldn't require you to be in the office every day.
This role will require you to design, deliver and manage campaigns offering new relevant propositions to customers, focusing on optimising their effectiveness. You'll need to identify the appropriate events in the customer journeys to deliver relevant and engaging offers as well as defining criteria for customer selections, within the business contact strategy.
We're looking for someone who's able to deliver a Test & Learn programme to gain knowledge and insights to continuously improve the activities in addition to measuring the effectiveness of each campaign across the agreed Key Performance Indicators
Here at First central we're committed to continue in our diversification effort and to further develop our CRM programme to deliver positive customer experience and this role will play a key part in making it happen.
To be successful in this role, you'll need to have:
- Experience of end-to-end delivery of marketing campaigns from design to execution, with main focus on email marketing
- Strong marketing and communication skills – understanding of proposition development, creative development and use of brand guidelines
- Confidence with data and strong understanding of campaign analytics to be able to measure and optimise them
- Experience in the delivery and measurement of A/B tests to optimise performance
- Experience in project managing activities, involving different stakeholders, both internal and external
- Experience in using “Dotdigital” tool (desirable)
- Experience of operating in a regulated industry (desirable)
If this role sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, make sure you apply today!
What can we do for you?
We believe we can offer you a great working environment as we’re so passionate about our people. Here are just some of the benefits and perks that we offer…
- Fantastic training and development opportunities
- Employee benefit packages to suit your lifestyle
- Flexible working
- YOUday – we give you an extra day off to celebrate a special day
- The opportunity to take a paid day off each year to do charity work
- A health cash plan
- Help with travel expenses
- The opportunity to buy additional holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Group life assurance
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Professional subscription fees paid
Employee wellbeing is high on the agenda here too. We provide a weekly free fruit delivery, discounted membership at a local health club and access to an Employee Assistance Programme, which promotes physical and emotional wellbeing at work and at home. In addition, we provide wellbeing events throughout the year to support physical and mental health.
For further information on what we can offer and to learn more about this role, feel free to contact our dedicated Recruitment team.