We’re First Central Insurance & Technology Group (First Central for short), an award-winning innovative insurance and technology organisation, delivering market-leading motor insurance, underwriting, distribution, finance, technology and legal services.
Are you a strategic leader whose goal is to make it seamless for customers to do business? If so, this could be a great opportunity for you!
Here at First Central we're looking for a Head of Customer Optimisation to join our Commercial & Marketing Team in Haywards Heath, West Sussex, to play a critical part in optimising customer and commercial value through the delivery of both transformational and incremental business change within the Customer pillar.
The successful candidate will be responsible for driving the CX Programme backlog of change, as well as leading the Customer Continuous Improvement strategy. The success of the role depends on a high level of collaboration, negotiation and communication with stakeholders across the enterprise to design and execute people, process and technology improvements with a focus on improving customer outcomes and reducing cost-to-serve.
This role is Certified in line with the Senior Managers and Certification Regime (SMCR).
To be successful in this role, you'll need to have:
- Demonstrable experience of the delivery of business change with successful outcomes within a complex organisation
- Strong commercial awareness and experience of shaping strategies
- Experience of working closely and influencing senior stakeholders and programme sponsors to deliver business goals and objectives
- Strong leadership capabilities with the ability to inspire and coach across all levels
- The breadth of experience in change management practices, methodology and tools as well as business process transformation
If you think you'd be a great fit for this role, we look forward to receiving your application!
What can we do for you?
We believe we can offer you a great working environment as we’re so passionate about our people. Here are just some of the benefits and perks that we offer…
- Fantastic training and development opportunities
- Employee benefit packages to suit your lifestyle
- Flexible working
- YOUday – we give you an extra day off to celebrate a special day
- The opportunity to take a paid day off each year to do charity work
- A health cash plan
- Help with travel expenses
- The opportunity to buy additional holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Group life assurance
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Professional subscription fees paid
Employee wellbeing is high on the agenda here too. We provide a weekly free fruit delivery, discounted membership at a local health club and access to an Employee Assistance Programme, which promotes physical and emotional wellbeing at work and at home. In addition, we provide wellbeing events throughout the year to support physical and mental health.
For further information on what we can offer and to learn more about this role, feel free to contact our dedicated Recruitment team.