We’re First Central Insurance & Technology Group (First Central for short), an award-winning innovative insurance and technology organisation, delivering market-leading motor insurance, underwriting, distribution, finance, technology and legal services.
Are you passionate about building relationships and working closely with external partners to drive forward the successful launch of new products? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
We have a brand new role to the business for a Head of Partnerships to join our Commercial & Marketing team, so is an exciting opportunity for you to shape and build the role and your career as the business grows. The role can be based in any of our locations, or remotely.
You'll be responsible for identifying and establishing partnership opportunities in the market to support the delivery of our diversification objectives, drive negotiations and managing the relationships once established.
You'll lead on the design, development and implementation of the go-to-market strategy, including relevant proof of concepts with a robust Test & Learn approach as well as project manage the cross-functional activities needed to drive implementation. We need someone who'll confidently own and deliver the agreed customer and commercial outcomes and lead the development of a Partnership strategy supporting Product Diversification.
We are committed to product diversification as a key part of our future growth strategy, and partnerships will play a core role in achieving that. You'll play a lead role in shaping and executing the product diversification strategy.
This role is Certified in line with the Senior Managers and Certification Regime (SMCR)
To be successful in this role, you'll need to:
- Have proven experience a a Senior level in creating, building and managing external partnerships within the Insurance or Financial Services industries
- Be able to demonstrate you've successfully brought new propositions to market via external partnerships
- Have strong leadership skills with the ability to inspire and coach a team
- Be flexible and have the ability work at a fast pace
- Have commercial acumen and ongoing performance optimisation
- Provide evidence of project management experience and skills
- Have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Have excellent communication skills at all levels
- Be deadline driven with the ability to perform under pressure
- Have a highly entrepreneurial approach, able to work strategically but also get stuck into the execution
So, if you’re up for the challenge and would like to join our vibrant and busy team, we want to hear from you today.
We pride ourselves on being a great place to work. Check out our Glassdoor page to see what our employees think about working here.
What can we do for you?
We believe we can offer you a great working environment as we’re so passionate about our people. Here are just some of the benefits and perks that we offer…
- Fantastic training and development opportunities
- Employee benefit packages to suit your lifestyle
- Flexible working
- YOUday – we give you an extra day off to celebrate a special day
- The opportunity to take a paid day off each year to do charity work
- A health cash plan
- Help with travel expenses
- The opportunity to buy additional holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Group life assurance
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Professional subscription fees paid
Employee wellbeing is high on the agenda here too. We provide a weekly free fruit delivery, discounted membership at a local health club and access to an Employee Assistance Programme, which promotes physical and emotional wellbeing at work and at home. In addition, we provide wellbeing events throughout the year to support physical and mental health.
For further information on what we can offer and to learn more about this role, feel free to contact our dedicated Recruitment team.