We’re First Central Insurance & Technology Group (First Central for short), an award-winning innovative insurance and technology organisation, delivering market-leading motor insurance, underwriting, distribution, finance, technology and legal services.
Are you looking for a new career with a fast-growing, dynamic company? Well look no further! We need a Senior Innovation and Insight Executive to join our Commercial team in Haywards Heath, West Sussex.
You'll define, gather, analyse, and distribute intelligence about propositions, trends and competitors within the industry to support executives and senior leaders in making strategic decisions for the organisation.
- Research, capture and analyse data to make recommendations for product development, innovations and strategic initiatives
- Conduct research on competitor journeys and produce reports summarising findings, making actionable recommendations
- Co-ordinate research campaigns to identify market trends and new competitors and products
- Perform macro market analysis and undertake financial reviews of competitor annual reports and company presentations
- Assist with writing reports for executives and senior leaders, designing and delivering presentations
- Responsible for the production of management information and Innovation and Insight Reports
- Ensure all marketing material is signed off by the relevant parties prior to distribution
- Ensure compliance with company and other relevant standards/ regulations at all times
- Any other reasonable duties as required
Job Specific Competencies:
Experience & skills
- Relevant experience required, preferably within the insurance sector
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong analytical, mathematical and data mining skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- Good time management and organisation skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving skills with the ability to adopt a logical approach to solving problems
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Fully conversant with all aspects of MS Office
- An excellent understanding of the business objectives and operations
- A sound knowledge of the industry
- Professional, confident and personable
- A flexible approach and positive attitude
- Be able to multi task with a range of internal stakeholders
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Able to view activities form a customer’s perspective
- Ability to manage multiple projects effectively and within deadline
- An organised and pro-active approach
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Emphasis on attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to work collaboratively with a variety of internal departments
- Strives to drive business improvements to contribute to the success of the business
What can we do for you?
We believe we can offer you a great working environment as we’re so passionate about our people. Here are just some of the benefits and perks that we offer…
- Fantastic training and development opportunities
- Employee benefit packages to suit your lifestyle
- Flexible working
- YOUday – we give you an extra day off to celebrate a special day
- The opportunity to take a paid day off each year to do charity work
- A health cash plan
- Help with travel expenses
- The opportunity to buy additional holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Group life assurance
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Professional subscription fees paid
Employee wellbeing is high on the agenda here too. We provide a weekly free fruit delivery, discounted membership at a local health club and access to an Employee Assistance Programme, which promotes physical and emotional wellbeing at work and at home. In addition, we provide wellbeing events throughout the year to support physical and mental health.
For further information on what we can offer and to learn more about this role, feel free to contact our dedicated Recruitment team.
If you’d like to work for an award-winning employer in a fast-paced environment, apply now!
We pride ourselves on being a great place to work. Check out our Glassdoor page to see what our employees think about working here.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working during the recruitment process .