Are you someone who loves to ask questions, do follow-up reading, or make your own enquiries to learn more about things you come across?
Do you have the natural ability to focus on the smallest detail, quickly spotting inaccuracies, inconsistencies and mistakes?
If this sounds like you, we currently have a number of exciting Fraud Analyst roles available to work within the Counter Fraud Services team as part of our Operations department in Haywards Heath, West Sussex.
You’ll be required to manage referrals received into the Fraud Analysis team from a variety of sources relating to misrepresentation, non-disclosure and potential indemnity concerns, within agreed authority levels and agreed service level agreements (SLAs).
- Investigate all cases of potential misrepresentation and non-disclosure at policy inception and claims stage through to completion received via a variety of referral sources into CFS
- Work to agreed SLAs and following the policy validation guide and CFS procedure documents
- Investigate the validity of First Central’s customers claims history by carrying out post-sale Claims Underwriting Exchange (CUE) match validation and processing any necessary changes to the policy
- Investigate through to a conclusion, policies where quote manipulation is suspected prior to the inception of the policy
- Investigate and manage any potential voidance cases, referring to senior members of the team for sign off
- Contact policyholders by phone and email, adhering to Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) and Data Protection Act (DPA) principles, to resolve any discrepancies related to misrepresentation, non-disclosure or indemnity issues
- Handle all complaints received effectively and efficiently adhering to the company’s complaints policy
- Manage the delegated mailboxes, ensuring all correspondence is actioned within agreed SLAs
- Promptly identify matches that do not require further investigation and ensure closure is actioned in a timely manner, within SLAs
Experience & knowledge
Skills & behaviours
- Prior experience of working within motor insurance
- Working in a customer services environment
- Complaint handling
- Principles and practices relating to motor insurance
- Good knowledge of motor insurance products
- Customer focused
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good time management and organisation skills
- Problem-solving skills with the ability to adopt a logical approach to resolving problems
- IT and software skills, including good Microsoft Excel and Word knowledge
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- A flexible approach and positive attitude
- Confident in presenting complex information in a clear and concise manner
What can we do for you?
We believe we can offer you a great working environment as we’re so passionate about our people. Here are just some of the benefits and perks that we offer…
Employee benefit packages to suit your lifestyle, including a company pension scheme, group life assurance, enhanced maternity and paternity pay, professional subscription fees, the opportunity to buy additional holiday, health cash plan, help with travel expenses and the opportunity to take a paid day off each year to do charity work.
Employee wellbeing is high on the agenda here too. We provide a weekly free fruit delivery, discounted membership at a local health club and access to an Employee Assistance Programme, which promotes physical and emotional wellbeing at work and at home. In addition, we provide wellbeing events throughout the year to support physical and mental health.
For further information on what we can offer and to learn more about this role, feel free to contact our dedicated Recruitment team.
If this sounds like your ideal next challenge and you want to join a fast-growing, award-winning company with a vibrant working environment and a dynamic workforce, apply today!
Apply for this job