We’re First Central Insurance & Technology Group (First Central for short), an award-winning innovative insurance and technology organisation, delivering market-leading motor insurance, underwriting, distribution, finance, technology and legal services.
Are you looking for a new career with a fast-growing, dynamic company? Well look no further! We need a Talent Acquisition Co-ordinator to join our People team in Haywards Heath, West Sussex, on a 3-month fixed-term contract.
You'll be responsible for co-ordinating a positive, engaging talent attraction and onboarding process for new and existing employees throughout the organisation. You'll also need to provide comprehensive support to the Talent Advisors and the rest of the business.
To be successful in this role, you'll need to:
- Have excellent administrative experience
- Have strong organisational skills
- Be a team player with a collaborative approach
- To own the Talent attraction administration process including, setting up interviews, screening low level CV’s creating entry level adverts , administer agency contracts, updating of various spreadsheets and logs and liaising with the HR Coordinators, Learning & Development, IT and other business areas involved to ensure a smooth introduction to the business
- Own and manage pre-screening checks for new starters. If there are any discrepancies during the recruitment process, this role is responsible for contacting the applicant to discuss and gain more of an understanding and detail before sending to the relevant Director for sign off
- To maintain the talent inbox, reviewing emails and and ensuring a timely response
- To manage the candidates’ expectations throughout and up to the offer stage using different methods of positive communication (phone/email)
- Arrange internal/external interviews on behalf of line managers and ensure candidates are provided with sufficient and timely information
- Attend Recruitment updates and join other calls/meetings if applicable
- Raise all Talent team Purchase Orders and cross checking of invoices
- Co-ordinate and appoint all Temporary/ Contractor workers with the support of the Talent Advisers
- Liaising with the HR Co-ordinators to make sure all paperwork is completed and filled correctly before the start date
Job Specific Competencies:
- Excellent administrative experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of systems and databases (for example Workday)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Customer orientation skills
- Computer literate, able to use Excel and Word proficiently and with the ability to use the HR system and Visio with training provided
- A confidential and professional approach is essential and can demonstrate integrity and respect
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- An organised and pro-active approach
- Embrace, embed and incorporate the Company Values
- Emphasis on attention to detail and accuracy
- A agile approach and positive attitude
- Strives to drive business improvements to contribute to the success of the business
What can we do for you?
We believe we can offer you a great working environment as we’re so passionate about our people. Here are just some of the benefits and perks that we offer…
- Fantastic training and development opportunities
- Employee benefit packages to suit your lifestyle
- Flexible working
- YOUday – we give you an extra day off to celebrate a special day
- The opportunity to take a paid day off each year to do charity work
- A health cash plan
- Help with travel expenses
- The opportunity to buy additional holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Group life assurance
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Professional subscription fees paid
Employee wellbeing is high on the agenda here too. We provide a weekly free fruit delivery, discounted membership at a local health club and access to an Employee Assistance Programme, which promotes physical and emotional wellbeing at work and at home. In addition, we provide wellbeing events throughout the year to support physical and mental health.
For further information on what we can offer and to learn more about this role, feel free to contact our dedicated Recruitment team.
So, if you’re up for the challenge and would like to join our vibrant and busy team, we want to hear from you today.
We pride ourselves on being a great place to work. Check out our Glassdoor page to see what our employees think about working here.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working during the recruitment process .