We’re First Central Insurance & Technology Group (First Central for short), an award-winning innovative insurance and technology organisation, delivering market-leading motor insurance, underwriting, distribution, finance, technology and legal services.
Are you a highly driven leader in managing and coaching a team of customer service professionals? Are you looking for a new career with a fast-growing, dynamic insurer that’s going places!
Well look no further! We are excited to be recruiting for a Fraud Team Leader to join our growing Policy Analysis team in Haywards Heath, West Sussex.
Your role as a Fraud Team Leader will be to manage, motivate and grow our Policy Review Specialist’s to deliver exceptional customer service, whilst working to create an engaging and supportive environment for everyone.
This is a great fit for someone who is currently in a leadership role and can understand how to manage a team but also keen to grow and enhance the department further!
It’s all about you. Here’s a taste of what you can expect working with us:
- Generous competitive starting salary of up to £34,000 Depending on experience
- Home working opportunity of 3 days a week from home and 2 office days following training and passing your probation
- Monday to Friday working hours from 08:30am to 5pm
- Minimum 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays (and the chance to buy and sell days)
- A ‘YOUday’, an extra day off to spend however you want. The clue’s in the name…
- ‘Your Time in Need’ five days’ paid leave for compassionate or emergency reasons
- A paid day off every year for charity work
- Fantastic training and development
- A fun, energetic and lively working environment
Fraud Team Leader Job Responsibilities:
- Leadership and coaching of our Policy Review Specialists
- Help support our culture and engage our people and build a great colleague experience
- Coaching and supporting colleagues to ensure delivery of our KPI’s and business SLA’s
- Lead regular colleague reviews, 1-2-1’s & team meetings
- Support our expansion through recruitment, onboarding and performance management
- Help support the resolution of colleague problems and where needed do so through formal processes. Always provide a pragmatic, well balanced and the appropriate outcome
- Review colleagues work to ensure they are providing the right customer outcomes against our company objectives
- Hep resolve any customer complaints and dissatisfaction. Support us to deliver an effortless customer experience
- Work closely with our Operations Manager on the status of objectives, KPI’s and SLA’s
- Assist and provide guidance to the team with any queries and to handle complex cases, if and where appropriate
- Manage departmental procedures specifically in relation to policy fraud analysis, investigations
- Drive and input in process improvements and system changes
- Any other reasonable duties as required
Fraud Team Leader Experience & Knowledge:
- Previous leadership experience managing a team from a customer focused and target driven environment
- Demonstrable experience in coaching and developing a medium sized team
- Experience in objective setting, probational and appraisal reviews and 1-2-1s
- Extensive motor insurance and policy fraud experience (Advantage)
- Technical knowledge of insurance products and personal lines insurance (Advantage)
- CII qualified or working towards this or similar qualification (Desirable)
- Technical knowledge of insurance products and personal lines insurance (Desirable)
- Knowledge of fraud detection and analysis systems
- Solid understanding of insurance fraud intelligence model and relevant systems
- Excellent knowledge of FCA requirements (including TCF) and the regulatory framework relating to claims
- Comprehensive understanding of regulatory requirements and company principles
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good time management and organisation skills
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
- Computer literate
What can we do for you?
We believe we can offer you a great working environment as we’re so passionate about our people. Here are just some of the benefits and perks that we offer…
- Fantastic training and development opportunities
- Employee benefit packages to suit your lifestyle
- Flexible working
- YOUday – we give you an extra day off to celebrate a special day
- The opportunity to take a paid day off each year to do charity work
- A health cash plan
- Help with travel expenses
- The opportunity to buy additional holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Group life assurance
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Professional subscription fees paid
Employee wellbeing is high on the agenda here too. We provide discounted membership at a local health club and access to an Employee Assistance Programme, which promotes physical and emotional wellbeing at work and at home. In addition, we provide wellbeing events throughout the year to support physical and mental health.
For further information on what we can offer and to learn more about this role, feel free to contact our dedicated Talent team.