We’re First Central Insurance & Technology Group (First Central for short), an award-winning innovative insurance and technology organisation, delivering market-leading motor insurance, underwriting, distribution, finance, technology and legal services.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for two Network Relationship Manager's to join our Performance team in Salford Quays, Manchester or Haywards Heath, West Sussex.
You'll use analysis, insights and industry experience to ensure cost effective management of customer claims and ensure current FCG business model delivers maximum benefits for our customers.
You will collaborate with the repair network team to minimise variation and defects and ensure the network adheres to best engineering method and standards and constantly raises the bar on performance. You will also provide guidance and recommendation into Motor claims fulfilment methods and practices across repair, mobility provision, total losses and other uninsured losses.
- Oversight of all elements of performance outcomes (cost, quality and delivery) for assigned allocated geographical area
- Leverage deep engineering knowledge and expertise to understand the root causes of performance outcomes & agree appropriate countermeasures with the repair network or other parties as appropriate
- Maintain Network support software (Entegral)
- Ensure Repairer compliance
- Advise on innovative techniques to create bold new solutions to repairer problems and opportunities
- Develop innovative strategies to ensure that the network is fully engaged with our business objectives around service, quality, cost, safety, regulatory compliance and information sharing
- Ownership of networks and related performance improvement plans
- Ensuring the voice of the customer is understood and improvement activity is focused on maximising customer value add
- Oversight of all elements of customer claim fulfilment such as mobility provision and uninsured loss recovery
- Adherence to the Treating Customers Fairly guidelines
- Minimise variation in cost per claim & ensure best repair method is adopted
- Recommend new ways to reduce costs whilst maintaining quality of service
- Work with our suppliers to ensure accurate and timely management information
- Collaborate with the Network Providers & internal stakeholders, driving business improvement strategies and deliver to agreed objectives
- Work closely with other members of the team to ensure effective communication of improvement goals and delivery.
- Comply with the requirements, and act in accordance with, the Group Code of Conduct and Fitness and Propriety policies at all times
- Ensure compliance with Company Policies, Values and guidelines and other relevant standards/ regulations at all times,
- Any other reasonable duties
Experience & knowledge:
- Extensive experience of motor vehicle repairs & engineering within the motor insurance industry
- Proven experience of working with data to drive performance and deliver benefits
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Commercial awareness and understanding motor claims business models
- Strong structured thinking skills
- A comprehensive knowledge of motor vehicle, modern repair techniques, estimating methods, technology and equipment used in the vehicle repair environment.
- A comprehensive knowledge of digital estimating systems
- A positive and pro-active approach and a willingness to help whilst ensuring key deadlines are achieved
- Excellent communication skills, and a proven ability to manage difficult conversations with stakeholders and their agents
- Willingness to take initiative to solve problems to ensure our customers are treated fairly
Skills & Qualifications:
- Demonstrable experience of insight provision into motor claims performance
- Strong understanding of Continuous Improvement and Change Leadership techniques
- Strong project leadership and management skills
- Excellent workshop and meeting facilitation skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Commercially focused and results driven
- Understanding of Insurance Repairer Industry
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good time management and organisation skills
- Customer Focused.
- Self- Motivation and enthusiastic
- Embrace, embed and incorporate the company values.
- An organised and proactive approach.
- Takes initiative to make decisions.
- A flexible approach and positive attitude.
- Approachable and keen to help others.
- Can present complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- Emphasis on attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Strives to deliver support to peers, technical audits, individual performance targets all whilst driving business improvements to contribute to the success of the business
What can we do for you?
We believe we can offer you a great working environment as we’re so passionate about our people. Here are just some of the benefits and perks that we offer…
- Fantastic training and development opportunities
- Employee benefit packages to suit your lifestyle
- Flexible working
- YOUday – we give you an extra day off to celebrate a special day
- The opportunity to take a paid day off each year to do charity work
- A health cash plan
- Help with travel expenses
- The opportunity to buy additional holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Group life assurance
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Professional subscription fees paid
Employee wellbeing is high on the agenda here too. We provide a weekly free fruit delivery, discounted membership at a local health club and access to an Employee Assistance Programme, which promotes physical and emotional wellbeing at work and at home. In addition, we provide wellbeing events throughout the year to support physical and mental health.
For further information on what we can offer and to learn more about this role, feel free to contact our dedicated Recruitment team.