We’re First Central Insurance & Technology Group (First Central for short), an award-winning innovative insurance and technology organisation, delivering market-leading motor insurance, underwriting, distribution, finance, technology and legal services.
We’re on the hunt for a talented Senior Partnerships Executive (B2B) to join our Commercial & Marketing team. An exciting opportunity to work with an established top supplier on UK price comparison websites.
This role is based in Haywards Heath but will be a hybrid role so you will primarily be working from home.
In this role you will provide support to the Commercial team to achieve the budgeted key metrics in line with the commercial trading and distribution strategy. You will also make a measurable contribution to maintaining and building strong relationships with our commercial partners. The role will also require you to undertake market monitoring to gather, analyse, and distribute insight to support commercial improvements.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- Experience working with price comparison websites
- To have a trading and numerical focus, with the ability to have commercial conversations
- To be self motivated
- Provide support with the day-to-day management activity of our commercial partners by building strong stakeholder relations both externally and with internal cross functional teams
- Help implement activity agreed to achieve budgeted key metrics to maximise conversion and/or income
- Embed the relationship management framework by co-ordinating performance review meetings, circulating agreed agendas, minutes and actions
- Maintain a detailed activity tracker for each commercial partner
- Build strong and effective relationships with internal cross functional teams to ensure the product and processes are working in the way expected knowing when to escalate to relevant parties
- Co-ordinate data to share with third parties to provide useful and actionable presentation packs
- Regular review of supplier MI to ensure clear understanding, SLA’s are being met and the MI received remains relevant for those on the distribution list, co-ordinating improvements where necessary
- Circulate the agenda and take minutes at meetings, facilitate the timely closure of actions
- Keep abreast of changes in the market and our peer group by co-ordinating market monitoring and benchmarking; where recommendations are well-thought through and actionable
- Co-ordinate materials for internal and external audits
- Co-ordination of material for internal Board meetings as required where the information presented is clear, concise and accurate
- Ensure compliance with company and other relevant standards/ regulations at all times and that all relevant organisation policies and procedures are actively adopted
- As and when required provide support to product & proposition development through project workshops
- Any other reasonable duties as required
Job Specific Competencies:
- Preferably 3 years+ in the financial services sector and ideally in insurance
- Confidence in interacting and working with senior stakeholders both internal and external
- Preferably experience of supporting or managing commercial relationships
- Market research experience ideally within the financial services sector
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Report writing
- Good time management and organisation skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving skills with the ability to adopt a logical approach to solving problems
- Ability to distil complex information into an easily digestible format to key stakeholders where key messages are clear
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Be confident in prioritising and balancing competing work streams
- Good to advanced working knowledge of Microsoft products, particularly Word & Excel
- Excellent understanding of motor insurance, ancillary products and the motor insurance industry
- Detailed knowledge of aggregator sites and their commercial operation
- Detailed understanding of the business objectives
- Knowledge of FCA requirements (including TCF)
- Professional, confident and personable
- Emphasis on attention to detail and accuracy
- A flexible approach and positive attitude
- Able to view activities and issues from different perspectives
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks effectively and within deadline
- An organised and pro-active approach
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Able to work collaboratively with a variety of internal departments
- Strives to drive business improvements to contribute to the success of the business
- Commercially focused
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Embrace and evidence the Company values
So, if you’re up for the challenge and would like to join our vibrant and busy team, we want to hear from you today.
We pride ourselves on being a great place to work. Check out our Glassdoor page to see what our employees think about working here.
What can we do for you?
We believe we can offer you a great working environment as we’re so passionate about our people. Here are just some of the benefits and perks that we offer…
- Fantastic training and development opportunities
- Employee benefit packages to suit your lifestyle
- Flexible working
- YOUday – we give you an extra day off to celebrate a special day
- The opportunity to take a paid day off each year to do charity work
- A health cash plan
- Help with travel expenses
- The opportunity to buy additional holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Group life assurance
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Professional subscription fees paid
Employee wellbeing is high on the agenda here too. We provide discounted membership at a local health club and access to an Employee Assistance Programme, which promotes physical and emotional wellbeing at work and at home. In addition, we provide wellbeing events throughout the year to support physical and mental health.
For further information on what we can offer and to learn more about this role, feel free to contact our dedicated Talent team.